November 22, 2010

MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR!

Dear readers, as you can see I’ve arranged for the latest Ferrari from the recent Paris Motor Show to be at your complete disposal, naturally plus chauffeur! Do let me know where you’d like to go (the sky, or rather the horizon, is the limit!) and who you’d like to take with you (excluding family members and Significant Others!)

Is there some place you’ve always wanted to visit but never had the time or opportunity? And a person you’ve always wanted to meet - to take along for a long, private conversation? (Could be an actor, singer, public figure etc!) Do let me know! (btw George Clooney is fully booked – by moi!)

Happy Ruby Tuesday and Rednesday!
And do visit other Ruby Tuesday & Rednesday posts! (Links at Work of the Poet & Sue Loves Cherries.)
Enjoy!
XOXO LOLA:)
PS Have a good week and see you again for Alphabe-Thursday!

22 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Happy Ruby Tuesday wishes for you also, tho it's still Monday morning here where I live.

Hope your day will treat you well.

tania said...

Let me give this some thought-pity though Mr Clooney's fully booked! :-D

Unknown said...

I'd love to go to Marrakesh with Mr P (I'd take him over a celebrity any day). He always makes sure i have a good time.
*kisses* HH

Fashion Momma said...

Happy RT Lola! I love that car and I wouldn't mind meeting George Clooney after you're done with him, haha.

Thanks for visiting my RUBY.

Holly said...

Looks as if George is going to have a really busy time! 8-)

Great post!

Jan said...

Oh, Paris, then on to Rome and Venice with ...I'll have to think about that! :-D

Michelle said...

So tempting! How about a trip across Europe with Brad Pitt?!

Mike said...

Love that car. Wouldn't mind driving itself myself-on my own!

Ralph said...

Paris is my dream. My wife and daughter have been there twice, although with mu power wheelchair, such a trip must be carefully planned (with many $$), but I do expect to someday...

Tink *~*~* said...

Oooo, I think I want one!

Tink *~*~*

 gmirage said...

Athens, please? I'd bring my 3 kids and hubby along...lol. Is there some place left? ;)

Gizelle (http://kitchenmaus.gmirage.com)

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Nora and Lola,

Oh what fun for you, being chauffeured around and having the company of Mr Clooney in that flash car.
I would go to Paris with Mr D...

Happy Ruby Tuesday and have a good week
Hugs
Carolyn

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

I'd be so thrilled to ride around in a car like that, but where would I park it in NYC?

Happy Ruby Tuesday!

Carolyn Ford said...

Oh how fun! Darn...Mr. Clooney isn't available...boo hoo!

Liz said...

Pretty and cool!

My Ruby links:
Moms... Check Nyo
Yummy-as-can-be

Meri said...

Oh my -- I feel the need for speed. My Ruby Tuesday shot is not quite as sleek and sexy.

Berlin said...

Oh, I LOVE sports cars, they're so slick! Where I'd like to go? All over Europe : ) and also.. into my dreams!

Have a wonderful day!

Popping bubbles,
Berlin

anemonen said...

I wouldn´t mind a ride in that car. Lovely

KC said...

That's my dream car!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

You and Lola are having way toooo much fun! Thanks for visiting FT-L. I enjoyed reading ab out your new book on your other website as well!

LV said...

That is a very pretty, red expensive vehicle. If I had all the money in the world, I still would not want on like that.

Maggi said...

Ah yes, I really would love to travel around and meet all of my blogging buddies. vroom vroom!